PR Boot Camp Tool Box: The “Get Out There” Kit for Authors!
Check out Pam Perry FAN Page
|Publisher's Weekly called Pam Perry the “Christian Book PR Guru.”|
|Detroit Free Press called her a "Marketing Genius."|
Buy this Book Now!
- Book and Ministry Branding Tools by Pam Perry
- Brand YOUR Best Life with Pam Perry
- Breathe Again Magazine
- Chocolate Pages Network
- Detroit Gospel
- Internet Marketing Secrets
- Ivory Coast Media
- My Posterous
- Official BLOG of Pam Perry, PR Coach
- Pam Perry PR BRAND
- Pam Perry PR Coach Site
- Stacia Pierce
- The Chocolate Pages Blog
- The Chocolate Pages Show
- The Synergy Energy Show
- Amazon Marketing Strategies
- Article Marketing for Authors
- Blog Tours
- Book Marketing Plans
- Book Reviews
- Ebooks and Information Products
- Inspiration and Motivation
- Internet Technology
- Networking for Authors
- New Media Marketing
- Non Traditional Marketing ideas
- Online Strategies for Authors
- Online Tools
- Platform Building
- PR coaching, training podcasts
- PR Tips for Authors and Minsters
- Publicity for Books and Authors
- Publishing Tips
- Social Media Marketing for Authors
- Virtual Book Tours
- Writing and Editing
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
Archive for the ‘Amazon Marketing Strategies’ Category
Online Marketing for Ministries and Christian Authors
Also visit: bit.ly/ministryvideos
“…outstanding book…an intelligent, accessible guide to a new world.” (The Marketer; Chartered Institute of Marketing, October 2007)
–This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
An updated and expanded Second Edition of the popular guide to social media for the business community
Marketers must look to the Web for new ways of finding customers and communicating with them, rather than at them. From Facebook and YouTube to blogs and Twitter-ing, social media on the Internet is the most promising new way to reach customers. Marketing to the Social Web, Second Edition helps marketers and their companies understand how to engage customers, build customer communities, and maximize profits in a time of marketing confusion.
Author and social media guru Larry Weber describes newly available tools and platforms, and shows you how to apply them to see immediate results and growth.
Rather than broadcast messages to audiences, savvy marketers should encourage participation in social networks to which people want to belong, where dialogue with customers, and between customers, can flourish. in Networking sites like MySpace, Facebook, and even Flickr are the perfect forums for this dialog; this book shows you how to tap into this new media.
In addition to the tools and tactics that made Marketing to the Social Web a critical hit among marketers, this second edition includes three entirely new chapters that cover recent changes in the field. These new chapters describe how Facebook will monetize its business and one day surpass Google; how companies can measure the influence and effectiveness of their social media campaigns; and how marketing to mobile social media will grow into an effective practice in the near future.
Marketing must reach out into new forms, media, and models. Marketing to the Social Web, Second Edition presents an exceptional opportunity to use these new tools and models to reach new markets, even in today’s fragmented media environment.
Larry Weber has spent the last three decades building global communications companies, including Weber Shandwick Worldwide and the W2 Group. He is also the founder and Chairman of the Massachusetts Innovation and Technology Exchange, the nation’s largest interactive advocate association.
Social Media Marketing Teleseminar: http://www.pamperry.eventbrite.com
Get the book. See on the Teleseminar on Dec. 15!
It’s as Easy as 123456
All we hear these days is how important social media is to advertising. But has anyone isolated a simple formula for business outreach through social media?
In a word, yes! In a recent article at Tech Journal South, The Findability Group’s Heather Lutze presented her Social Media Advertising Formula for optimizing business presence at six top social sites. Here’s a brief breakdown:
- LinkedIn. This platform is great for sending updates to business associates, Lutze says. Tip: To search-optimize your profile, select one core keyword and deftly repeat it in your copy.
- Facebook. Your best choice for posting a “personal” profile online. Tip: A profile keyword here can set up a company exec as an expert within the closed Facebook community.
- MySpace. Create a fully developed business profile in this open community. Tip: Search your target B2B audience within the site to develop “a great outreach network,” Lutze suggests.
- YouTube. An excellent forum for viral campaigns. Tip: For each amazing video you create, include a keyword in the title and in its description.
- Your Blog. Starting a blog should be a top social priority, Lutze advises. Tip: Select a unique keyword before writing each post.
- Twitter. Use Twitter to push tweets out to other platforms like Facebook, and increase your reach. Tip: “[P]ersonalize your Twitter background for a … branded look and feel.”
The Po!nt: Who says businesses can’t be social? Following steps like these can help you optimize your brand in a variety of online communities. Go for it!
Source: Tech Journal South. Read the full article here.
See more goodies at the PR PRO Shop: www.e-junkie.com/pamperry
Web 2.0 Recommended Reading List
1. Taking Your Business To the Next Level: An Essential Step-By-Step Success Plan for Small Business by Frances McGuckin
2. How to Be an Entrepreneur and Keep Your Sanity: The African-American Handbook & Guide to Owning, Building, and Maintaining Successfully Your Own Small Business by Paula McCoy Pinderhughes
3. Complete Publicity Plans: Create Publicity That Will Spark Media Exposure and Excitement by Sandra Beckwith
4. Branding for Dummies: Discover a Dynamic System for Brand-creation & Management by Bill Chiaravelle and Barbara Findlay Schenck
5. The Brand YU Life: Re-Thinking Who You Are Through Personal Brand Management by Hajj E. Flemings
6. The New Influencers: A Marketer’s Guide to the New Social Media by Paul Gillin
7. The E Code: 34 Internet Superstars Reveal 44 Ways to Make Money Online Almost Instantly – Using Only Email! By Joe Vitale and Jo Han Mok
8. Advanced Email Marketing: How to Deliver the Right Message to the Right Audience by Jim Sterne
9. Blogs, Wikis, MySpace, and More: Everything You Want to Know About Using Web 2.0 but Are Afraid to Ask by Terry Burrows
10. Permission-Based E-Mail Marketing That Works!: Everything You Need to Know by Kim MacPherson
11. What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting: Real-Life Advice from 101 People Who Successfully Leverage the Power of the Blogosphere by Ted Demopoulis
12. Red Hot Internet Publicity: An Insider’s Guide to Marketing Your Book on the Internet by Penny C. Sansevieri
13. From Book to Bestseller: An Insider’s Guide to Publicizing and Marketing Your Book! by Penny C. Sansevieri
14. Publish & Market Your Christian Book in 10 Easy Steps by Tamika Johnson-Hall
15. The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to use News Releases, Blogs, Podcasting, Viral Marketing & Online Media to Reach Buyers Directly by David Meerman Scott
16. Blogging for Dummies: Set up, publish and maintain a blog that draws readers by Brad Hill
17. Amp Your MySpace Page: Essential Tools for Giving your Profile an Extreme Makeover by Eric Butow & Michael Bellomo
18. Be The Media: How to Create and Accelerate Your Message…Your Way by David Mathison
19. You Want Caviar but have money for Chitlins: A Smart PR Guide for Those on a Budget by Karen Taylor Bass
20. Syndicating Web Sites with RSS Feeds for Dummies by Ellen Finkelstein
Prepared by: Pam Perry, www.MinistryMarketingSolutions.com & see www.e-junkie.com/pamperry
President of American Christian Writers/Detroit Chapter*
*FREE ACW/Detroit Meeting every Third Monday
(except during the summer) held at
Greater Grace Temple City of David, Conf. Rm. 200 C.
23500 W. Seven Mile Road (near Telegraph) – Detroit, MI 48235
Next Meeting: Monday, May 18 meeting at 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Topic: Publishing & Dream Management with Cliff Hubbard
All authors, writers and aspiring welcome!
Future Best-Selling Authors From the Desk of: Pam Perry, PR Coach
How to Jump Start and Pump up Your Publishing Career
Time to stop dreaming your dreams and start living your dreams!
How would you like to learn the insider secrets that most authors will never know about publishing and promoting their books? Well, fasten your seatbelt!
On Tuesday, April 14, join me and New York Times Best-selling author Omar Tyree, for an informative, exhilarating and enlightening publishing and promotion teleseminar that will give you everything you need and always wanted to know about the book business.
Omar Tyree, who is one of the pioneers in contemporary African American literature, is an icon of publishing success. His high-energy, intense, in-your-face style will ignite you to soar in your publishing speaking career.
See him in action, CLICK HERE!!!
That’s why I partnered with him: To share with you what he knows. So, you can apply it to what YOU do – and be a power-player for the Kingdom.
This teleseminar won’t be like Sunday School – but it is a God-ordained event that may be your breakthrough to go to your next level!
I made it my personal mission to keep you on the cutting-edge by bringing you the most savvy, enterprising, seasoned and successful experts to the table to help take the guesswork out of the publishing game.
When you sign up, you’ll get:
- An insider’s grasp of how major publishers work
- The facts you need on how to secure an agent
- Hard-won wisdom on self-publishing
- A Step-by-Step No-Brainer Promotion Checklist
- In-Depth Answers on How to Get Your Book Noticed & Known
- Useful Advice on How to Get More Web Traffic and Sales
- Great PR Ideas to get Maximum Sales with Minimum Budget
- An understanding of how the media works and what they want
- A Blueprint on How to Write a Book – and have it make money
So, why should you listen to us?
This synergistic event promises give you a wealth of information from the spiritual and practical perspective!
“Pam Perry has been instrumental in connecting me with a network of people that have opened their doors to my ministry and my message. She has provided priceless exposure for me, in the marketplace, helping me to brand my business, books and outreach. God bless you, Pam!”
-Lindsay Marsh, MD, President
Worth The Wait Revolution, Inc
Worth The Wait, LLC and
author of The Best Sex of My Life: A Guide to Purity
In his “Equation for Life” lecture, Tyree weaves together a full-proof formula for attaining life-long success in business, as well as everyday living. Ideal for corporate sales and marketing teams, one attendee who heard the lecture commented, “Omar Tyree’s Equation for Life speech made me rethink my whole life – it has given me the focus I need.” (See clip from this lecture)
And Click to hear Omar on a recent Synergy Energy Show. He is intriguing, thought-provoking, challenging and powerful. A real off-the-chart type of speaker.
Catch the excitement, feel the energy, he will share even more of his “Equation” success strategies.
Tuesday, April 14th, teleseminar with you that will catapult your publishing career and unleash your creativity. www.publishingpromotion.eventbrite.com
But this seminar isn’t for everyone – only those serious about success. Only a handful will probably step forward to get in on the information-packed seminar. I encourage YOU to tap in to his golden opportunity. Take the leap of faith – and do it now.
The Publishing and Promotion Teleseminar will awaken your spirit to the possibilities in publishing and give you a whole new perspective on how to make real money with your creative products and projects.
Just go to www.publishingpromotion.eventbrite.com – to learn more about the presenters and the flow of the telesemiarn and to order now while we still have a spots left. You will get your teleseminar Handbook and materials once we receive your payment.
P.S. The first 50 to reserve their spot for the April 14, Publishing Promotion TeleSeminar will get the new hardcover book by Omar Tyree, “The Equation: Applying the 4 Indisputable Components of Business Success” and immediately get the Ebook version of “Synergy Energy: How to Use the Power of Partnerships to Market Your Book, Grow Your Business and Brand Your Ministry” by Pam Perry and Anthony/Crystal Obey. These books are vital to your success! (A $50 Value)
P.S. I should also mention that the Teleseminar recording will be available FREE to everyone that registers along with a teleseminar Handbook and a 30-minute personal consultation with me to go over your marketing and promotion strategy for your book. (Sorry, recordings are only for those who register)
FINAL NOTE: “Those that show up, go up.” – Pam Perry
I am dedicated to YOUR success! Satisfaction guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied, we have a no-hassle return refund policy. So, you see there’s nothing to lose – but you will gain an abundance of information that will broaden your reach, build your platform, brand your ministry, boost your career, and increase your confidence about navigating the book biz.
“Your art is your business…learn how to make business an art.”
Attention Christian Authors, Ministers and Life Coaches:
So, you’re writing a book
or you’re an author
and want to “get out there?”
Are you weary from searching for solutions on how to market, promote and sell your book?
- Do you need help marketing your book?
- Want to get more exposure immediately for your book?
- Do you need help putting together dazzling marketing materials such as post cards, a book trailer, a podcast, an author photo or press kit?
- Could you use a list of media contacts and book stores to send promotional materials?
- Would you like to know how the media finds and ranks guests?
- How to do a great interview and get called back over and over again?
- Would you like more invitations for speaking engagements and book signings?
Well, I can help! It’s my calling! I will walk you through the steps to help you fulfill your dreams. I can help you as your PR Coach by giving you all of my industry resources, contacts, best-selling tips, proven PR strategies to get your book “out there.”
As your PR Coach I will show you how to…
- Define and target your audience who will buy your book
- Build a platform that will sustain your speaking and publishing career
- Create a brand that identifies your ministry and translates globally
- Develop a campaign strategy that will sell books
- Produce dazzling press & marketing materials that get noticed and picked up by the media
- Navigate social media to leverage and extend your brand
- Generate media hits that will automatically get you to the “A list” status and be a sought-after speaker!
[quoteRotator title=”What our clients say…” delay=”5″ fade=”1″]
Grab your free subscription to the MMS Newswire and get the FREE Ebook:
“62 Ways to Boost Your Business Success –
A collection of Essential Tips from Networking Experts.”
The MMS Newswire will keep you informed on the latest: