You Need A Blog
Ministry Blog Coaching Program
In these economic times we find that the business of God must continue. God has strategically created ways for us to reach the lost and we must discern the times. People everyday are using the Social Media Circuit to communicate their message to the world. Your ability to do this depends on your ability to create an online presence. You can do this with the most simplest technologies and its affordable. What will blogging do for you?
- It will build a online presence for your ministry
- It will create trust for your ministry niche
- It will make you credible expert in your ministry field.
Here are some exciting statistics regarding the use of blogs on the Internet! Found on The Future Buzz website!
133,000,000– number of blogs indexed by Technorati since 2002
346,000,000 – number of people globally who read blogs (comScore March 2008)
900,000 – average number of blog posts in a 24 hour period
1,750,000 – number of RSS subscribers to TechCrunch, the most popular Technology blog (January 2009)
77% – percentage of active Internet users who read blogs
81 – number of languages represented in the blogosphere
59%– percentage of bloggers who have been blogging for at least 2 years
These statistics tells us that we too have to share our message via this Social Media Mediums.
I am offering a new coaching blog package that can get you and your ministry up and running in as little as a day! What is coaching? Coaching is the medium whereby you and I partner together to implement your vision by creating an online presence for your ministry!
For $199.00 investment!
Regular Pricing is $225.00
- You get a one on one blogging consultation via conference call. You will receive step by step instructions for your blog.
- You will get your basic blog framework set-up and ready for you to begin posting using wordpress.com.
- I will help you register your domain name
- I will help you to submit your blog to directories!
- I will help you to set your blog up on your Facebook profile
- I will help you set up keywords so that Google can find your blog!