It’s as Easy as 123456
All we hear these days is how important social media is to advertising. But has anyone isolated a simple formula for business outreach through social media?
In a word, yes! In a recent article at Tech Journal South, The Findability Group’s Heather Lutze presented her Social Media Advertising Formula for optimizing business presence at six top social sites. Here’s a brief breakdown:
- LinkedIn. This platform is great for sending updates to business associates, Lutze says. Tip: To search-optimize your profile, select one core keyword and deftly repeat it in your copy.
- Facebook. Your best choice for posting a “personal” profile online. Tip: A profile keyword here can set up a company exec as an expert within the closed Facebook community.
- MySpace. Create a fully developed business profile in this open community. Tip: Search your target B2B audience within the site to develop “a great outreach network,” Lutze suggests.
- YouTube. An excellent forum for viral campaigns. Tip: For each amazing video you create, include a keyword in the title and in its description.
- Your Blog. Starting a blog should be a top social priority, Lutze advises. Tip: Select a unique keyword before writing each post.
- Twitter. Use Twitter to push tweets out to other platforms like Facebook, and increase your reach. Tip: “[P]ersonalize your Twitter background for a … branded look and feel.”
The Po!nt: Who says businesses can’t be social? Following steps like these can help you optimize your brand in a variety of online communities. Go for it!
Source: Tech Journal South. Read the full article here.
See more goodies at the PR PRO Shop: www.e-junkie.com/pamperry