Writing articles to promote your book can be a super way to let readers know
about your area of expertise and encourage them to learn more by purchasing your
Write articles to promote your book
Here are 5 different kinds of articles you can write that will make it easy for you to put together a portfolio of articles to promote your book.
1. How To articles are always fun and highly informational. They get right to the point and the reader is sure to take something away that they can use
2. Opinion or “op-ed” is an article that is sure to get a response. This article is
used to write a convincing and persuasive article that is opposite the popular
viewpoints on the subject matter.
3. Reflection articles are interesting because the writer is able to pour out the feelings and emotions from a particular experience in a free way.
4. Case Study articles present a problem and then lay out how it was solved by a certain person or group.
5. Compilation articles are basically the opinions or questions and answers of
multiple sources compiled into one article to present a message.
Take the time to decide which article type is best for you and enjoy the
benefits of using articles to promote your book.
See all my articles at Ezine Articles on book marketing and publicity.
See The PR Pro Coach Shop for digital products and shoot me
an email if you have questions.